Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

What I'm learning in school.

hello my name is Ryan. My blog is going to be about What I'm learning in school.Firstly i'm learning  maths, I'm learning place value,multiplication,division and addition.We have four maths group and its called.Toffees, marshmallow,cookies and donuts. I'm in the toffees group. We all have a level  and the toffees are the highest level.

secondly i'm learning literacy.In the literacy times we do reading,writing and bogging witch i'm doing right now.We have four groups again and its called,kitkats,crunchies,caramilks and flake.I'm in the crunchies and crunchies are the second best group.

Thirdly i'm learning RE/religious education. I love RE because I love learning about Jesus and I love colour even more while class is and reverent but. There is no groups in RE.

Lastly i'm learning science.I love doing arts and drawing.Last week we did a holiday drawing life. My best think to do in science is arts.Thanks for reading my blog bye.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying all the learning in the class!! ��

    ReplyDelete