Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

All about Ryan

Hi my name is Ryan I like to play soccer and netball.

 My age is 7 and im close to 8.

I like to play with my friend and there name is Brody,Tae,Reed and Dante in school.

I like to swim in the pool and dive.

I live in New Zealand Kaitia and I like to draw.I have a brother his name is Andrew.

I don't have any pets but I really want a dog.

 I have a black hair and black eyes.

 Im big and funny.

 I am a big joker and my friends make me laugh hard.

I have brownish skin and I love to watch funny things.

I love watching movies.

 I love my teacher and her name is Mrs B.

 I love my family and I love learning.

I have big foot.

I love to play games.

Thanks for reading my about me.

2 comments:

  1. kia ora Ryan nice blog but it is no foot its feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum and dad also love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete