Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

My Holiday

During the holidays I stayed at shop.My shop is the Sushi shop.I had to go to shop because the shop is in the town.Brother and I had to come to shop at 9:30 everyday and work. Few days later my mum said'we are going Whangeri today'.When mum said we are going to Whangeri today' so I was so exist but. We only had one day at Whangeri and it took two hours to go to Whangeri. Two hours later we arrived at Whangeri and I was so excited. First we walked to Dickens and ate some yummy soup it was delicious as.After the delious soup we went to a shop to buy jackets it cost a lot of money.Later we went to EB games and bort Three cool decker rashon. Then mum drove brother,dad and I to Flipout and we bounced on the trampling and I was bouncing high up like a spring.Few minute later brother and I was so hot so we asked dad that we said'can we have some slushy?'.Dad said 'sure' brother and I was like 'yes' so dad gave us money.The flavor was strawberry and orange and mango.I picked the orange and mango flavor and my brother picked strawberry.it was frozen and freezing but it was delicous. Then mum came so we got picked up. Then my mum said' we are going to a swimming pool and spa now' so I answered 'okay'.Later we arrived at the swmming and spaing place. first we waited for my mum to park the car.secend we gaved them money.Then we changed our cloths to swmming cloths.Next we walked to the swmming and spaing place it was fun.Then my brother told me there is a waterslide and I said'I want to do the waterslide'. It was so fun.Later we had to go so we left.Then we drove to Kaitia.Later we arrived at Kaitia.Then we drove to our house and I slept.Thanks for reading my holiday news.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ryan.. I'm really feeling sorry after read your holiday story. But also glad to hear you enjoyed when you visited Whangarei. Let me try have more time to be with you. xx

    ReplyDelete